Students and Songs:
Students prepare their own Song Activities. In pairs they have to choose a song, prepare some activities and give the lesson to their classmates. Are you going to try?
YEAR 2011-2012 (1º D & 2º A)
1. The first song of the year was prepared by Cristina Mota and Minerva Moreno from 1º D. Their song was Hey Soul Sister by Train. (ACTIVITIES) (LISTEN TO THE SONG)
2. The second song was prepared by María Gómez and Marta Rubio from 1º D. They prepared some activities for the song: We Found Love by Rihanna. (ACTIVITIES) (LISTEN TO THE SONG)
YEAR 2010-2011. (1º A & 2º B)
The first song was prepared by me (the English teacher) to show my students what they have to do. I prepared a song to practice the Present Simple Tense: “The Boy Does Nothing”, by Alesha Dixon. Click on the following to listen to the song and to do the activities: LISTEN TO THE SONG – DO THE ACTIVITIES.
——–> THE LAST NEW SONGS! by Alberto & Inés, Cristina & Sara, and Laura & Blanca!!
7. From the group 1º A, Laura Martínez and Blanca Ibañez prepared a song by Owl City, Fireflies. Click on the following links to see the ACTIVITIES and click here to listen to the SONG.
6. Cristina León and Sara Jiménez from 2º B, brought a very good song by Katy Perry. All the students understood the lyrics very well, because it is a good song to understand. The name of the song is Teenage Dream. Click on the following links to see the ACTIVITIES and click here to listen to the SONG.
5. From the group 2º B, Alberto Torrejón and Inés Silva prepared the song Somebody to love, by Justin Bieber & Usher. All the students already knew the song and they sang it very well “Somebody to looooveeeee…..”. Click on the following links to see the ACTIVITIES and click here to watch the VIDEO.
4. Laura Grimaldi and Elena Torres (1º A) prepared the song “Hey Soul Sister” by Train. Click on the following links to see the ACTIVITIES, and to listen to the SONG.
3. We had Ana Calle, Laura Muñoz and Marta Carrillo (1º A). Their first song is Break your heart by Taio Cruz. Click on the following links to see the ACTIVITIES, and to listen to the SONG.
2. From the Group 2º ESO B, Álvaro Vargas and Hugo Algarte prepared Love the way you lie by Eminem & Rihanna. Click on the following links to see the ACTIVITIES, and to listen to the SONG.
1. Miguel Mota and Andrea Moreno from 2º B prepared the song Leave out all the rest by Linkin Park. Click on the followint links to see the ACTIVITIES, and to listen to the SONG.
YEAR 2009-2010. (3º A)…
1. Beatriz and Gloria prepared “The voice within” by Christina Aguilera.
– Watch the video.
– See the activities: The Voice Within ACTIVITIES.
2. Pilar and Laura prepared “Everytime we touch” by Cascada.
– Listen to the song and read the lyrics.
– See the activities: EVERYTIME WE TOUCH.
3. Morales and Dani prepared “Welome to my life” by Simple Plan.
– Listen to the song and learn what it means in Spanish.
4. After watching the film “Hotel Rwanda” and after the earthquake in Haiti, Edu and Tapia prepared a very significant song: “We are the World”. This song was recorded in a charity single by the supergroup USA for Africa and it was an idea for the creation of an American benefit single for African famine relief. It was written by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie, and it was sung by several famous singers and musicians:
– Do you want to know who sang the song? Watch the video.
– Activities prepared by Edu and Tapia: ACTIVITIES.
5. Mª Jesús and Marta Florentino brought a song by Katy Perry, “Hot N Cold”... Click here to sing the song.
6. Learn about LOVE with the song our classmates Mónica and Maria Espinosa prepared for the class: “With you” by Chris Brown.
7. The three students Ana Mª, Inma and María Marín brought us the song by the Jackson Five “I want you back”. Here you can find the ACTIVITIES and if you want to listen to the song click here.