Posteado por: mercigd | 10/12/2009
Have THEORY & ACTIVITIES.
The verb HAVE has different meanings:
- Tener (Possession). Click here to learn more: Have: Possession.
- Tomar. Click here to learn more: Have: Tomar.
- Tener que (Obligation).: We use ‘have to’ to express a strong obligation in the affirmative and absence of obligation in the negative form. For example:
The STRUCTURE is: Have to + Verb in the INFINITIVE
(Click to learn more: Have to)
- I have to arrive at work at 9. My boss is very strict.
- We don’t have to go to the school trip. It’s optional.
ON-LINE ACTIVITIES about Have: